Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] A rental car for Scotland
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:30:00 +0800
Chuck, there are many beautiful sceneries and you have captured them very
nicely!

I have a feeling that a few of them could use more contrast. I played a
little with the first image:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/dunfermline%20img_8157e_stda.jpg

BTW, I prefer a lower JPEG compression for these detailed sceneries.

C.H.Ling