[OM] follow up: FS: 3Ti, 21/2, 40/2 and could be in between for 350/2.8

Subject: [OM] follow up: FS: 3Ti, 21/2, 40/2 and could be in between for 350/2.8, 8/2.8, 35 shift and 24 shift
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:28:32 +0100
For the people who might be interested,
I received pictures and asking prices for the following items:

8 F2.8 - 1250 Euro
21 F2 - 600 Euro
24 Shift - 1100 Euro
35 Shift - 275 Euro
350 2.8 - 2850 Euro

The pictures are looking really nice, this comes from a very careful OM-user
All without shipping. (the person in case did a stereo project with
two OM2S and 16mm fisheyes, but this special set-up is not for
sale...)

If interested, contact me off list, prices are rather reasonable I think.

Iwert