Re: [OM] New image on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] New image on Zone-10
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:57:44 +1100
Yeah, do that !

I had an altercation with a taxi driver last year, he complained to me that
I had taken his photograph and invaded his privacy (he was standing next to
his cab in one of the main streets of the Melbourne CBD).  I told him I had
done nothing illegal and that he should call the police if he was in any
doubt.  He fumbled with his mobile for a while but never made the call, then
he decided to photograph me with his phone camera and said he was sending
that to the police.  I told him I had a meeting on the ?th floor of the
building behind me in 2 minutes and he could send the police up there if
necessary - no visit from the police.

Anyway Andrew, I think Fed Sqr is ok, evidently the Southbank traders were
trying to get photography banned in that area a few years back but they
couldn't make it stick.

...Wayne