Re: [OM] Lessons Learned

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons Learned
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:02:29 -0700
On 3/22/2013 7:16 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Pardon me if, as an old software development guy, I read these two
> pieces together as a bit of obfuscation whilst Leica takea time to fix
> the bugs in their own firmware.

Wouldn't surprise me at all

Find and fix. Gotta figure out what's going wrong before you can fix it. And
that's more often than not the bigger task.
:-)

Must be quite a poser, for 18 months to pass without a fix. But if it's really
"very limited cases (<0.1% of total No.
of sold M9/M9-P)", how do you find it?

> Strange that the most problematic brand
> was the one that turned out to be on the final recommended list.  How is
> it that San Disk has magically solved their compatibility problems
> without taking any action.  :-)

You have your dates reversed. Compatibility list predates acknowledgement of
problem.

> Hmmm.  Some cases of image loss.  Oh me, oh my, oh dear we'd better not
> admit to that.  :-)    ;-)

Certainly not!

Memory Found Moose