Re: [OM] (OT) D3 FS

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) D3 FS
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:19:33 +0100
Bob I am not totally sure but I think fatalities are split  about half
tourists and half entrants however for me personally if its my time to
go I would prefer to be doing something I enjoy than eaking out extra
time in an old peoples home unable to look after myself. I have been
unfortunate to witness more than the average amount of fatalities during
my years of driving, of course when you go out to ride you don't think
you will be killed,  I am a fatalist though and think that when it's
your time there is not much point resisting, some are destined to live
long others not so, its just the way it is and no point wasting lots of
government one trying to change it.

Ian - who is feeling sorry for his mother one of seven siblings who has
lost a elder brother and now a younger sister in just 6 months and
another of her brothers is not looking to fit and healthy.

Must get back to taking and posting photos soon