[OM] FS: 3Ti, 21/2, 40/2 and could be in between for 350/2.8, 8/2.8, 35

Subject: [OM] FS: 3Ti, 21/2, 40/2 and could be in between for 350/2.8, 8/2.8, 35 shift and 24 shift
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:44:04 +0100
Hello everybody,

I'm reshuffling the OM line a bit, so the following are for sale:

OM-3Ti in very good condition, all caps, used, but not abused, the
camera I will mis, but does not get enough use.

zuiko 21/2, vgc, all caps, including con tax 55-86mm hood (better than
the original imho)
zuiko 40/2, vgc, no hood, all caps

Next to that I have found a possible source for the following:

8mm fisheye
both shift lenses, 35 of early sn (not Multi coated, but pristine condition)
24 with both caps,
the mighty 350/2.8

The source does want to sell 'in person' so I could be an in between
if someone is interested,

For more info: contact me off list...

Iwert, in EU (in enabling mode ;-)