Re: [OM] Lens hood for ZUIKO AUTO-1:1 MACRO 80mm 1:4

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens hood for ZUIKO AUTO-1:1 MACRO 80mm 1:4
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 01:54:58 +0000 (UTC)
As to the mirrors, have only seen one for sale in 10 years or so on photo
sites........might ask on microscope forums.  Depending on subject to lens
distance, I have used lens mounted ring or twin flashes with the 80mm or two
flashes to the side similar to copy stand lighting.  Depends on what you are
doing.  As to the VST, I have one mounted with a bellows or a focusing stage.
Distance from lens to subject is approx 9 inches with the bellows, or about 11
inches with the focusing stage.  Again, depends on what you are photographing.
Best answer I can give you without knowing more.