[OM] Tonight's theatre rehearsal

Subject: [OM] Tonight's theatre rehearsal
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:28:53 -0500
Our theatre company is going downstate this weekend to perform a
60-minute excerpt of a play we just closed called "American Rex."

Since there's already another production in rehearsal at the theatre
plus the youth classes, it's been necessary to go guerilla and rehearse
at an abandoned storefront.

The first group in PAW and "People" are from tonight.  And, finallyl!
Some senoritas to balance out all of the old dudes in the other gallery.

Be sure to read the caption in the photo of the set - it explains
briefly the process at festival and why things are being rehearsed the
way they are.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard