Re: [OM] IMGs: More Wildflowers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: More Wildflowers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:31:11 -0700
On 3/17/2013 8:17 AM, Chris Trask wrote:

>       I would not have noticed these if I hadn't stopped to examine the
> Mountain Lion tracks in the streamside mud:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/8556420713/in/photostream/

Those sure don't look like Mountain Lion tracks, or any kind of cat, really, to
me, nor canine.
<http://www.bear-tracker.com/caninevsfeline.html>

I've just looked at a lot of Cougar and some Jaguar tracks on the web. They all
have a different shape than these and
always, the deep separation between central pad and single toe pads. On these,
there are continual depressions from
center to elongated 'finger' ends.

They look to me closer to two prints of a human left hand. The left one seems
to clearly have four long fingers and a
thumb, the right like third and little fingers were held together. Not sure
that's right, either.

Different Phalanges Moose