[OM] I love it when that happens....

Subject: [OM] I love it when that happens....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:17:02 -0500
Ordered my tripod legs just now (Manfrotto 190CXPRO3).  It had been $240
or a little higher for the past couple of weeks... And then Amazon let
me know that the price had dropped to $225 and would I just like to go
ahead and get it now?

So, I said "Sure."  I have Prime, so free shipping.  Nice.  And then I
see that there's a 3rd-party seller with great reviews selling it for
$215 and free shipping as well.  So, I got the legs AND the new Bon Jovi
cd for the same money as I was going to pay for just the legs.

It's the little things that make you happy.  Sadly, now I must wade into
the tripod-head waters and try to find one that works for me and doesn't
cost as much as a car....

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard