Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2013

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2013
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:51:03 +0800
Thanks all for looking and comment.

Mike, I took the shots at F3.5, OM180/2.8 has chroma especially at large
aperture. I usually don't care much about minor defects outside the object
area. But you are right, I will probably fixed this if I'm going to have it
printed.

Flash can be used, I had not use flash but I did got a few free flashes :-)

C.H.Ling