Re: [OM] IMG: A city dweller for Jim ;-) MIKE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A city dweller for Jim ;-) MIKE
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:47:10 +0100
Le 12 mars 13 à 00:11, usher99@xxxxxxx a écrit :

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/347661-2/PPL-The+Americans-On+the+Bench+I-2929.jpg
>>

> How do you do that!!???  I think the Philippe collective can
> communicate with critters, ordering them to pose.
> I recall the pigeon with  the sideward glance right into the lens that
> stole the show from Alice.
>
> Smiles in Hamilton, Mike

Thanks Mike

I presume Alice, whom you met can speak a little American English,
which may have helped with talking the critter into cooperation ;-)

As to the italian bird, I have a smattering of italian pidgin ;-)

Thank for your comments.

Amitiés from Aliceless Metz
Philippe

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE