Re: [OM] PSTCRD: That iron ain't flat - Bob & Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: That iron ain't flat - Bob & Moose
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:15:14 +0100
Yes, the infamous 24-120 3.5 :-) and I was too lazy to sap it for the
better 18-35 ...

The D700 always amazes me when light is poor, and the files usually
offer enough data for me to attempt corrections or conversions.
OTT The little fuji that was also on this trip is far more limited in
that respect, yet a very cool picture-taking device to use :-)

Thanks Bob and Mosse for viewing - the series is to be cont'd.

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 7 mars 13 à 01:22, Moose a écrit :

> On 3/6/2013 4:03 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
>> Aye, it is. Nice shot. Flatiron looks flatter than usual. Your kit?
>
> Click on the little camera icon above the image. The usual Amard
> suspect, D700. Abbreviated data doesn't identify the
> lens, but it's in the EXIF, 24-120/3.5-5.6 VR.
>
> Yes, I was curious about the lens used, too; had already looked it
> up in the EXIF.
>
> Curious Monkey Moose
>
> --
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE