Re: [OM] IMG: General Tire, Plus Blur

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: General Tire, Plus Blur
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:09:38 -0600
> It's a good image, but not a great one, anyway. Personally, I would put it
> aside in favor of those without so many
> problems. It's not like there is a shortage.

I'd be saving it because there WOULD be a shortage.:)

When I was a lad, my family would occasionally go fishing for
bluegills or other small fish. By the time you cleaned them and cooked
them, there was barely a single gulp worth. Then a friend of my dad
became a full-time fisherman and spent every moment he wasn't in the
hospital (back injury from a 20' fall from an oil tank) on his boat.
We were given a couple big honkin fish (salmon, lake trout, etc) every
week. Habits die hard and we tried to prevent wastage, but after a
while we usually ended up trimming off as much fish as we'd have in a
couple bluegills.

My point is, that when all you are catching is bluegills, you save
every bit you can. When you are catching 25 pounders, you can afford
to give a little bit more to the cats.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx