Re: [OM] OT: Springtime on the Backs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Springtime on the Backs
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:00:51 -0600
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This site, just outside the back of Trinity College, Cambridge, was enough
> to prompt me to turn into the private drive of the college and take a
> couple of photos.  I think that they are crocuses (not bluebells which was
> my first thought) and they look gorgeous, carpeting parts of the verdant
> margin between college boundaries and the road along the Backs.
>
> If you look carefully you will see the spires of King's College Chapel on
> the right in the background.
>

> http://images.threeshoes.biz/gallery/27301110_shbBGx#!i=2392713050&k=z3LWCKC&lb=1&s=A

I had some lovely walks thereabouts in the spring of 1973 with a pretty
girl from California.  The Cam I think is not far away.  I think we sat
along the banks very near the grounds of King's.  Flowers seemed to burst
forth with no hint of human effort.  A good place.  Thanks for the memory,
Chris.

Joel W.