[OM] Sweet...

Subject: [OM] Sweet...
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:45:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
This is one of the most on topic posts in years...:)

Couple of weeks ago I got my OM1 MD back from the trusted hands of our own J.H.
who really, really bent backwards to make me one very happy customer.

When I bought the camera back in 1997, it had a damaged top plate from the fall
it had survived. Otherwise, it looked like a brand new camera. I didn't care
and loved it very much, even after the meter completely died and I had to learn
how to properly apply the sunny 16 rule, because was too lazy to use the
handheld meter. I even got so good that eventually did not need a meter at all.

Now it has a brand new top plate and it sounds sooo sweet. Thank you J.H. Thank
you for all your effort to resurrect my little friend.

Now I have to find me some free time to shoot and some film. Do they still sell
film?

Best

Boris