[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: office, wine, cycling, señoritas, bad weather.

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: office, wine, cycling, señoritas, bad weather...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:20:34 -0500 (EST)
Nice series as usual, Nathan. I wonder if the yellow beach thingie is a
nerf ball basketball receptacle
of sorts. The white cat is adorable and if she were mine would not let
her out to mingle with the riffraff, though the golf-course crew when
last seen looked nice enough. We had a lost cat hang out with us for a
couple weeks. Our cat went nuts or we would have kept Papingo. He was
clearly a lost pet, extremely well socialized and not feral. I had him
fixed at a vet, chipped, and found him a home. There are many coyotes
in our area though he was clearly a survivor, he may have been on his
9th life.

Mike