Re: [OM] IMG: Cherry with Mustard (and a cloud on top)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cherry with Mustard (and a cloud on top)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 10:35:16 -0500
Come on down to Florida for a while.  You'll feel better right away.  No
cherry trees here that I know of but the strawberries are in full force
at the moment.  You could be just in time for the Strawberry Festival in
Plant City coming up soon.  Lots of ripe oranges and other citrus on the
trees too. You could even put some fresh lime into your margarita.  But
you can't dawdle too long over drinking it on the veranda or your ice
will melt. :-)

Chuck Norcutt