Re: [OM] Arrrrgggghhhh. Need sleep.... need sleep.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrrrgggghhhh. Need sleep.... need sleep.....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:13:54 -0600
On 3/3/13 01:06 : , Chris Barker wrote:
> Just great, Paul.  I particularly like the one of the 3 girls, not just
> because they are attractive, but because I can almost hear them singing in
> harmony.  Duets or other groups get to me every time.
>
> We had a karaoke at our recent Valentine's party: the best song of the whole
> night, and there were some goodies, was "You're the one that I want," from
> Grease, sung by groups of girls and boys.
>
> Chris
>
> On 3 Mar 2013, at 06:07, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Chris.

The most touching thing about that photo is that all of Eric and Kim's
kids had practiced a couple of their dad's songs and sang them as a
group on stage during the big farewell concert.  You had to be
completely dead inside to not be touched or moved to tears by the pure
love and emotion in the room that night.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard