Re: [OM] IMGS Beach & Museum

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS Beach & Museum
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 06:36:19 +0000
I didn't know that.  It's difficult for any human to pronounce, surely; it's
just that the Dutch thought that they had to and tried harder :-)

I had a Dutch pilot on a course with me in 1978, converting from the F5 to the
Jaguar with the RAF.  His name was Guys Schoor, which was tricky enough for me,
never having been to Holland by then.

Chris