Re: [OM] (OM) Summer fruit

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Summer fruit
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 21:39:32 -0800
On 3/2/2013 1:40 AM, Brian Swale wrote:
> A new gallery

> Yummy.

Indeed.

I was looking at the peaches, which reminded me of a shot I liked of peaches in
a galvanized pail from Dan,
semi-recently.
<http://danielmitchell.net/sg/index.php?gallery=Places/Washington_Trip_2012/14_Aug_02&image=P8020784.jpg>

And something seemed just slightly off to me. The glass bowl is fine, the worn
wood is fine, but the subtle
color/details on the peaches were off.

THEN - I realized I was looking at the Gallery2 downsized version. Select the
full sized version, and all is well.

Lovely peaches

I don't know if anyone but me sees this stuff. I guess I'm as bad about detail
as Ken is about color. Anyway, I'm having
second thoughts about posting images wider than 900 pixels there. But I was not
looking forward to doing separate
versions for different venues.

So, I've changed my Album to image display size of 1024x900, from 900x900. I'm
not sure how it makes sense, on
contemporary, wide format screens, to limit width based on screen height
limits, anyway.

Works well for me. My standard, 1024 pixel wide images are displayed as meant,
without additional viewing steps. For the
occasional larger image, the enlarge icon will still do its job.

Detailed Moose