Re: [OM] A new Tope suggestion? (was "Ummmm...")

Subject: Re: [OM] A new Tope suggestion? (was "Ummmm...")
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 12:44:26 -0800
On 2/27/2013 8:52 PM, DZDub wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 2/27/13 22:19 : , DZDub wrote:
>>> What say the rest of you? Open Tope of list members photographed by
>>> other list members? Joel W.
>> Could be interesting... I guess I would have to get together with Chris
>> C since I think he's the only one within driving distance of me.
> Might give us all a little extra incentive in our travels to seek each
> other out.  And wear more hats (talkin' bout you, Chris Barker.  And Moose.)

Interesting how this thread went from what I took to be simple idea of posting
pics we happen to have/take, to some sort
of imperative. Looking back, I see this is where it started.

So now someone needs to go on a mercy mission to Western Oz, or we need to take
up a collection so Ian can fly East to
be photographed? :-)

"No list member left behind!" *

Skype captures?

No objection, BTW, just noticing and commenting on what's around me. ;-)   When
Ken puts up the gallery, I'll be posting
images. Wonder where one of invisible host Thomas C. and a couple of long gone
listees is. As I recall, they came out
fuzzy, and I only had one beer.

Photogenic Moose

* Paraphrase of yet another well intentioned US law with unintended
consequences opposite to the stated intent.