Re: [OM] TOPE Uploads

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE Uploads
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 20:11:37 -0800
On 3/1/2013 7:58 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Ken, how is it that "The little boxes all work to give the larger picture"
> for everyone but me?
>
> Did I miss something when uploading?
> Found nothing in the Sidebar which would allow me to make the Little Box
> appear ....
> I'm uploading at the usual 900 pixel at the larger side.

And there you have your answer. Any size up to 900 pixels displays directly,
without requiring the 'Larger' icon. So
saith the Galley Master*.

Put up one 1,000 pixels wide and see what happens.

> Sorry I'm asking this so late, but I was away when this TOPE 2 started and
> missed lot of posts on the Event.

I noticed that you have posted a handful of nice images, and wondered why you
hadn't mentioned it.

Paying Attention Moose

Huh?

* Pick up the pace, or you will feel the lash!