Re: [OM] Thanks, Ken. Now I don't get any sleep.

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks, Ken. Now I don't get any sleep.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:55:59 -0600
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually, your photographs aren't half bad. Kinda shaming mine.
>
> Awww.  Thanks.

> And the point is that we are raising each other's game. A little bit
> of competition and shame is a good motivator for some of us.
> Otherwise, you could fairly call me a poser.

I agree with the raising the game thing.  Looking at photos here over the
years has definitely pushed me to improve my own photography.  And at least
here, we're all friends and are supportive and helpful, instead of nasty
and hateful.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard