Re: [OM] A new Tope suggestion? (was "Ummmm...")

Subject: Re: [OM] A new Tope suggestion? (was "Ummmm...")
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:05:57 +0800 (WST)
Hi Wayne,

> Dunno what we do about Ian Manners, he's probably 3 days
> drive from anyone else in Oz !

Well, I have done Kalgoorlie to Melbourne in 3 days by road
but these days I think I'd prefer to Fly from Perth to Melbourne,
I dont think I could handle the Adelaide to Melbourne stretch
again !

I've also done the Kalgoorlie, Wiluna, Meekatharra, Big Bell, Perth
run all in one day, but I'm to old for that now.

I was thinking I'd have to get you to take a photo of me on
a Melbourne trip as I've met Andrew, and Andrew can take
your photo, and I could take Andrew's photo, though we
could always toss in a bigger group with those on the list that
don't post much from Sydney and the Gold Coast. Wasnt there
someone on the list from Alice Springs or Darwin as well ?

Or am I thinking of a different list, to many lists...

Your always welcome to drop in if anyone makes it to Perth :)

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.