Re: [OM] Winter in Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter in Maine
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:27:20 -0500
Nor my choice either but he clearly has need of a large hauler... 6
kids, 14 grandkids, animal hospital to run, etc, etc.  He likes
Cadillacs and the local dealer is a good friend who lines him up with
good used vehicles a couple years old when he trades.  I've known he and
his wife (and whole family) for about 50 years.  Great folks.

Chuck Norcutt