Re: [OM] OM Lens case needed

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lens case needed
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:54:46 -0800
On 2/26/2013 10:03 PM, Brian Swale wrote:
> A couple of days ago I wrote a note (below) to which Chuck replied with
> suggestions.
> ""I'm looking for suggestions for a hard-shell case for my digital
> Zuiko Digital 40 ~ 150 mm  f/3.5 ~ 4.5 lens.
>
> I often carry it in a back-pack, and then it has really no protection from
> hits
> or crushing. 5 inches / 13 cm long, by 3 1/2 inches / 8.8 cm diameter over
> the widest point which is the reversed lens-hood.
>
> All ideas entertained - even entertaining ones :-)  ""

When I've needed lens cases, I look on the 'Bay.  This looks like a perfect
fit.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lowepro-Lens-Case-9x13cm-Pouch-Bag-For-DSLR-Nikon-Canon-Sony-lenses-NEW-/400331352583?pt=US_Camera_Cases_Bags&hash=item5d359baa07>

I have similar LowePro cases, and they are very protective, not quite hard, but
stiff, with strong foam. This happens to
be a US seller. You may want to find the same case elsewhere.

It was only the seventh of over 26,000 listings. I trust that you could go
through more if this one doesn't suit.

Encased Moose