[OM] Might as well fess up.[was OT: X100]

Subject: [OM] Might as well fess up.[was OT: X100]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:46:51 -0500 (EST)
Moose writes:

>>The upshot of all this was another preemptive strike by my internal
GAS
>>complex. A factory demo E-PL2 moved in with me
>>on the 13th., and had it's first outing on Valentines Day.

>>Mike 'outed me'; of course, who else, but I suppose no one else
noticed, or
>>cared. :-)

Ah ha--thought something was up.  Superb distillation of the Pen
story--marked for re-reading.

Would be nice to have an electronic first curtain like Nex to eliminate
need for anti vib mode.
Marnie wanted a pursable MILC that can change clothes when can carry
more gear.  Had an eye on the Sony RX100  to replace what we have but
the cost is approaching an more flexible OM-D---some of the larger
"compacts" as you have said are neither fish nor foul.   The panny
compact zoom on the OM-Dis tiny but underwhelming in performance though
with anti vib might be acceptable..

There must be some chickens that can swim well, Mike