Re: [OM] Fwd: This list is full of shit

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: This list is full of shit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:05:46 +0000
We used to eat it in the 1980s, but soon after that we had the bovine disease
in the UK which put us off even Bovril, let alone raw meat.  However, in 1990 I
had a proper Steak Tartare in a well-regarded restaurant in Tampa and that did
me no harm.  It was over-seasoned and rather too rich for my taste, but I felt
fine in the morning . . .

Chris