Re: [OM] Woohooo! A clutz-free moment

Subject: Re: [OM] Woohooo! A clutz-free moment
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:10:03 -0600
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Thanks! I think the sub-folders will be the salvation of our TOPE. <g> I
> do plan to occasional remove pictures that don't serve any real purpose by
> occupying space. For example, I'll leave the aircraft stuff up for a couple
> more days, then delete the whole album.
>
> --Bob

I definitely need to think of a album structure for mine.  I'm now up to 9
pages of photos, so just browsing through them is getting to be a chore.
Hopefully, I can pick album titles that encourage digging in further.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard