Re: [OM] Back from server hell

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from server hell
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:39:14 +0000
On 21/02/2013 13:20, Chris Trask wrote:

>       I have learned to shut off all automatic updates for all software.  I
> don't even allow them to look to see if updates are available as they
> sometimes do so in the middle of a critical moment such as placing an eBay
> bid inside the last ten seconds.
>

> Chris

I don't know that I had any choice this time, Chris. My notes were from
when I signed up, I faintly remember being 'migrated' to something new
when they started giving subscribers web access, but that was a while ago.

Maybe I should check on a regular basis, just to be sure...

D.

--
http://www.skelpitheid.com/index.php