Re: [OM] Focus Magic

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Magic
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:16:24 -0500 (EST)
Whatdyaknow--not more than 3 sec ago an e-mail arrived--see below:

Am I experienced enough? Mike

Beta Testing of Focus Magic 4.0 Beta (32-bit and 64-bit Windows)
The Beta (pre-release) version of Focus Magic is now available for
public
download.  It includes the 64-bit plugins for 64-bit Photoshop.  It
should only
be downloaded by experienced computer users.  The Beta version has been
tested
in-house, but may still have some problems to iron out.

Version 4.0 has the following new features:-

1.  It installs 64-bit plugins for 64-bit Photoshop (as well as the
32-bit
plugins)
2.  It runs twice or four times as fast (for two core and quad core
machines
respectively)
3.  The stand-alone version supports multiple image formats
4.  Some minor bugs were fixed

Important Notes for Beta Testers
=========================
During the Beta testing phase, we are aiming to make the software as
solid as
possible.  We will only be making bug fixes, instruction manual and
help file
updates, and won't be adding new features, unless it is a glaring
ommission.

Please download the Beta version from
http://www.focusmagic.com/download/focusmagicbeta400.exe
or visit our web site at http://www.focusmagic.com

Please email support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your suggestions / bug reports.

Upgrading of the Mac Version
We have started working on upgrading the Mac version, but don't have
any release
date (aiming for April).

All the best from the Acclaim Software team.