Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: Re: [OM] 2nd Annual Florida ZuikoFest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:21:39 -0600
>      Is there an E-M5 in my future? Yes. The ability to shoot video is
> really appealing--I could put together a DVD on Minnesota's butterflies,
> perhaps. Will an E-M5 replace my OM 4T, 38/2.8, T32s, and bellows? No way,
> absolutely no way. At least I can't see it happening. Spend two weeks in
> the field simply trusting your film camera set up to nail every
> exposure--it's hard to dump success like that.

Dean, first of all you have the ultimate OM macro kit. Or should I say
"kits". I think you own 2/3 of the entire production of 38/2.8 lenses,
extension tubes and bellows. Secondly, I would have to agree with your
general assessment on macro. The world of "chimp" has taken over and
has become a required part of macro photography. I don't think that
the OM system has ever been bested in Macro in any system at any time.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx