Re: [OM] World Press Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] World Press Photos
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:52:53 +1100
1. If you attempt to intervene you put your own life at risk/forfeit.
2. Intervention would be ineffectual in almost every conceivable case.
3. Documenting the event may have a positive ethical outcome at a later date.
Not much of a choice really.

Under what circumstances would you torture another person?
If you responded 'none', you probably haven't thought about it carefully
enough.
It becomes one of those 'who would you throw out of the lifeboat' exercises.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813