Re: [OM] Is this thing on..?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this thing on..?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:06:21 -0600
On 2/14/13 07:57 : , Chris Barker wrote:
> :-)
>
> On 14 Feb 2013, at 13:19, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Let the congregation rise and say Amen!
>>

>> On Feb 13, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Brian Swale wrote:
>>
>>> I think all this side chatter has made us a group of friends whose knowledge
>>> of each other has quite some depth.  And that makes friends.
I'm in agreement on this.  Back when we still had Walt, it was as much
fun discussing his adventures in his hot-rod truck as it was talking
about Zuiko bokeh.

That's probably one of the reasons why I felt confident enough to start
posting some of my work.  It's like sitting around the kitchen table
with friends, swapping photographs.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard