Re: [OM] Winterlude photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Winterlude photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:24:19 +0000
I think so.  It's a very valuable bit of training, the Flag exercises based at
Nellis AFB.

Smoking?  With oxygen pumping out of the mask?  Je crois que non, Philippe.  I
would believe many things of the FAF, though :-)

Once when I was en route (in a RAF Jaguar) to Istres le Tube, near Marseilles,
I had to divert to Orange for bad weather at Istres.  We were welcomed by some
Mirage pilots at the Mess for lunch, but had to decline the offer of wine: "No
thanks, we are flying this afternoon."

"But so are we," was the reply!  I was quite shocked.

Chris