Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Statins, was Re: Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 15:49:01 -0500
Regardless of Pritikin's particular fate the DATA shows that those with
low cholesterol die sooner from any and all causes except, perhaps,
heart disease.  Perhaps his diet was the cause of the return of his
lukemia which he had avoided for so many years.  I hope it works for you
but I'm not at all convinced.  Humans are omnivores and we were largely
meat eaters until the invention of agriculture 10,000 years ago.
But, biologically, we are not yet adapted to a vegetarian diet.

Chuck Norcutt