Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new stuff up
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:39:07 -0500
Wonderful photos!  Anywhere I am not is exotic and I love the old mill and
Dairy Queen.  There have been great photos made all over the world,
including our own backyards!  You will treasure the photos with your Dad
and that's what's important.  You need to print out your epiphany and post
it over your computer ;-)

Tina

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:34 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've uploaded a bunch, both in the main gallery and the "PAW"
> sub-gallery.  I enjoyed the time with my dad, and I got to talk to his
> oncologist privately.  So, now that I know the actual picture, I can
> maximize the time we have left.
>
> I also had an epiphany.  I see photos of fantastic locales in Europe and
> elsewhere (Tina's shots, for example) and think, "I can't shoot those!"
>
> Then I realized that there are great photos everywhere, and not many of
> you have ever been to my part of world, so I can find great photos in
> rural Illinois.
>
> Enjoy.  C&C encouraged and appreciated, since collectively you guys are
> insanely good.

> --
>

> Paul Braun
> Valparaiso, IN
>

> "It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins
>
> "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard
>
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com