Re: [OM] There is always a solution to every problem - off topic

Subject: Re: [OM] There is always a solution to every problem - off topic
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:48:58 -0600
He said it in jest, knowing that I do have the ability to present complex
solutions in an easily understood manner. It's how I get to blow budgets on
big projects and have the execs happy about it.

The funny thing is that my entire project was killed due to lack of funding
and nobody told us. So, it is being resubmitted. I so love big companies.

     A typical response from those who want to diminish your

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx