Re: [OM] No more photos - Syria

Subject: Re: [OM] No more photos - Syria
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 06:55:08 +0000
And this might have been decision by the Times and Sunday Times editorial team,
rather than by the Dirty Digger as proprietor.

There was an article on this subject on BBC Radio 4, last week, in which the
editor reflected on his responsibility for his reporters when he details them
to travel to a troubled area, in this case Algeria for the In Anamas (sp?)
hostage disaster.

Chris