Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Reverse adapter - mount MFT lens on FT?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:09:40 +1100
But that doesn't make it a 'dog' - I wouldn't bother to shoot sport with my new
Rolleiflex - it's not really up to the job, but it's no dog.
And to maintain the pedantry - is there even one example when 'utilise' is more
appropriate than 'use'?
I don't adhere strictly to language rules - get 'em wrong all the time. But I
do have my bugbears. :-)
One is the peculiarly American habit of turning nouns into verbs when there is
no need to do so.
That's another couple of people who've put me on their filter list i assume.
Sigh. Just can't resist...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com