Re: [OM] Opportunities

Subject: Re: [OM] Opportunities
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 07:31:10 -0800
I like your Subject: line, Paul: Opportunities.

You get to see your dad again. You get to see him with your brother. You get to
see an old friend. You get to wander and take photos.

My marriage is over and I may be losing the dream I've worked on since 2004 --
hardly a father dying, but close enough that I can wallow in the pain from time
to time, and think that things "kinda suck."

I've been reading "When Things Fall Apart," by Pema Chodron, and have found it
comforting.

I hope things go as well as can be expected. And who knows, if you're there
with a smile on your face and joy in your heart, his passing might be just a
bit more peaceful.

:::: You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the
attitudes to fit those situations. -- Zig Ziglar