Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: paella, weather, and photography

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: paella, weather, and photography
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:48:04 -0500
I agree.  The sky over the harbor is excellent and the ship adds an
important element to be able to judge the scale of what we're looking
at.  The paella looks tasty (even though it's well past lunch time here)
and Cheeta here looks like the dog on a commercial for bacon flavored
dog treats called "Beggin' Strips".  His nose detects the smell of the
treats and in a flash he's in the kitchen with nose in the air like
Cheetah begging for a treat.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt