Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to Point Lobos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:14:09 -0800
On 1/30/2013 2:01 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
> Nice Greekorita shots!

Thanks, she was a real cutie. Her sister wasn't bad looking, but hadn't the
sunny expressions, and was more suspicious.
The two adult males in the group didn't look like people I'd like to have upset
at me over taking pics of their young
womenfolk. Probably don't know or care about US law about taking photos in
public.

> But you really need to be using Mercator projection maps.

Who is this person? Is he related to Mr. Google Map? I was using Google's
satellite images.

> Ps - remember Mercator for next time you have to name 10 famous Belgians!*

I'll try to remember that. I do know about Mercator's projection, as well an
others. I could give an impromptu lecture
on map projections. Although his is the only one I'd remember by creator's name.

Map? Territory? Moose?

* OK. Mercator, Poirot ...