Re: [OM] IMG: January Surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: January Surprise
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:19:43 -0600
> Thanks for the kind words, Ken.  I normally leave the E-1 at ISO 200 unless
> I have a real reason for changing it.  And I'm old fashioned.  I love the
> CCD color rendering of the E-1.

My wife is VERY specific about me always using the E-1 whenever I have
a portrait session. (unless Portra is used). And she has made note a
few times over the past couple of years that my images don't have the
right look about them. I've been using the DMC-L1 most of the time and
the colors are just different.

For digital B&W, the DMC-L1 rocks it very well, but color images are
just not the same.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx