Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:30:58 -0600
I think he means that the latest update to iOS leaves it behind.  One of the
main reasons I had to finally retire our two PowerMac G5's is that they
couldn't go any farther than Leopard, and we were getting left behind with a
number of updates.

My MacBook Pro just misses the cutoff date for Mountain Lion, as does our
MacMini. They're going to be stuck at Lion until it's time for something new.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Harlan Howard