Re: [OM] Photo of RED Band in concert - HOT

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo of RED Band in concert - HOT
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:08:57 -0800
When Pierce County banned smoking in all public spaces (including bars)
I started going to bars again, after having avoided most  for years.
These days I tend to avoid many bars & restaurants. I have enough
trouble hearing as it is. Most of the new 'trendy' places are awful! (I
have worn hearing aids for about 5 years now - and could have stood to
do so earlier.) When I go out to eat I like to have some conversation.
As far as I am concerned the new noisy 'vibe' completely defeats the
purpose of going out!

Jim 'what did you say?' Couch