Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] imgs: from the slow train to Amsterdam
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:09:01 -0600
> The right edge of the third one reminds me of images from my Leica IIIa at
> higher shutter speeds.  I never did solve the problem.

Hmm. Which way does the curtain go on the IIIa? left to right or right
to left? If the shading is on the right side of the image, that would
put the problem on the left side of the camera. If the curtain motion
is left to right then it's an acceleration problem with the curtain.
If the curtain motion is right to left then the problem is a
deceleration problem that would either be shutter bounce or the
braking kicking in too soon.

Elvis has left the right building.

--
Ken Norton