Re: [OM] San Jon Motel

Subject: Re: [OM] San Jon Motel
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:49:20 -0500
Cool.  An open motel on route 66.  I wonder how long it's been there.  I
made two crossings of old route 66 in my youth.  One in 1955 (round
trip) and the other in 1958 (one way to California).  I have fond
memories of it to this day.  I scouted out a few sections of 66 when
driving around the country a couple of times in the last 5 years but
didn't really find much.  Guess I missed the New Mexico motel completely.

Chuck Norcutt