Re: [OM] (OM) OT Anson Concerto

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Anson Concerto
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:12:34 +0000
Ken

Most people enjoy it; I certainly do.  But then most people enjoy driving at
well over the speed limit as well, but both that and irresponsible flying
increase the risk to the perpretrator and to innocent bystanders.

I've been a supervisor of flying since around 1984, hence my attitude to
unnecessary risk: enjoyment is normally risky . . .

Chris